Body Feeding Basics is a course all about Lactation! This inclusive course is presented LIVE once a month and has been designed to share information for professionals and families to learn more about lactation. At the end of this course you will have a better understanding of what it looks like to support a lactating person, body feeding family, and why they may handle things the way they decide to do. We want you to leave this course informed. We want you to leave this course confident in your understanding of how lactation works, how to be supportive, and some best practices.
This course is for you if:
- You are a pregnant person
- If your spouse is pregnant
- If you are a professional doula and have pregnant or recently postpartum clients
- If you want to support a loved one in their lactating journey
- If you want to learn in an inclusive environment
- If you like to ask questions LIVE and to learn with others
We want everyone to take advantage of MDO as a rich resource. We will always use anatomically correct terms and inclusive terms when possible. We want everyone to understand how invaluable we deeply believe our students to be, every single one. We will always respect them and provide a wide range of information, classes, and interaction within our programs. Enroll for the next LIVE course NOW!
Everyone that registers will have access to the recorded class for LIFE! The recorded class will be found in their student portal.